So I have loads of paper scraps. Some square, some not. So I decided to use up some paper scraps to make paper wreaths. Once you get the hang of it, you can pop these little wreaths out in no time! Have fun experimenting with different size papers for different size wreaths. Here’s how:
- 8 Pieces of Paper or Cardstock-cut in same size squares
1. Fold your first sheet of paper in half and keep the crease towards you.
2. Fold your paper in half length wise again, keeping the crease towards you.
3. Fold the corners down toward the crease.
4. Fold your paper in half to line up the folded corners.
5. Continue to fold the rest of your squares the same way.
6. Now it is time to assemble! This can get a little tricky. You will need to insert the points from one piece into the short end of another piece like so:
(Hint: Make sure the points are inserted into the opening on each side of the short edge of the other piece)
7. Continue to start to create a circle (the pieces will naturally begin to take a wreath shape).
8. Insert the points of the first piece into the short side of the last piece.
9. Push the pieces together until they are tight and make a wreath.